Don't have a ball, or is the basketball court too full? No problem, create your own virtual hoop and shoot as many balls as you like.
- Open the Wildcats-BBall app
- Tap "Add Hoop" to do exactly that
- Aim your iPad a couple of feet above the hoop
- Tap to take a shot. You'll see basketballs and a couple of 1st or 4th graders faces on the balls that you're throwing
- Shoot as many times as you want and don't worry about the mess - all of your balls are still rolling on the floor!
- Tap on the <-> arrows and the backboard will start moving either horizontally or in a diamond pattern
Things to consider or try
- How do the virtual balls know which way to fall?
- How do the virtual balls know when they've it the ground?
- Can you hit one ball with another? What happens?
Make it our own
- After discovery day, you can find the code for this app here